I AM A HUMAN AND NOT A ROBOT⇧ Checking the box is required to unblock page.
VESIcare® (solifenacin succinate) Tablets
Rules and restrictions apply.
See if you qualify to save up to $5O every month for a full year!
What is VESIcare?
VESIcare is a prescription medicine used in adults to treat the following symptoms due to a
condition called overactive bladder:
• Having to go to the bathroom too often, also called urinary frequency
• Having a strong need to go to the bathroom right away, also called urgency
• Leaking or wetting accidents, also called urinary incontinence
What is overactive bladder?
Overactive bladder occurs when you cannot control your bladder contractions. When these
muscle contractions happen too often or cannot be controlled you can get symptoms of
overactive bladder, which are urinary frequency, urinary urgency, and urinary incontinence
Who should NOT take VESIcare?
Do not take VESIcare if you:
• Are not able to empty your bladder (also called urinary retention)
• Have delayed or slow emptying of your stomach (also called gastric retention)
• Have an eye problem called uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma
• Are allergic to VESIcare or any of its ingredients.
Free Dental in Miami-Dade
To improve and maintain oral health of the medically underserved.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Coupons powered by Coupons.com