Books and magazines on tape, materials in Braille, and print/Braille children’s books can be checked out at the library or mailed postage-free to and from customers’ homes. Special cassette players and headphones are also loaned free of charge.
- Apply online – Download Application (PDF).
- Visit any Broward County branch library.
- Call (954) 357-7555 and request that an application be mailed to you.
- Email your request for an application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must include a note from a doctor or other qualified person, or have them sign the application, certifying that you cannot use ordinary reading materials because of a visual or physical disability.