DRUG ASSISTANCE: ADAP
What is ADAP? The AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) provides HIV/AIDS related prescription drugs to uninsured and underinsured individuals living with HIV/AIDS.
- Proof of HIV+ status (lab must be within the last 6 months)
- Proof of residency
- Proof of income (at or below 400% FPL)
- Must be taking at least one antiretroviral medication on ADAP Formulary
- Must provide copies of current scripts for medications
- Must recertify Part B core eligibility and ADAP certification every 6 months, even if you are on the ADAP waitlist